Transform parents into agents of positive change and advocates for their children’s educational opportunities and well-being.
We aim to build a community where parents are actively engaged in their children’s overall learning.
- María Meraz Founder and Chief Executive Officer
- Susana González Executive Director
- Alexis Flores Administrative Director
- Diana Arias Adminstrative Director
- Diana Rodríguez Administrative Director
Board of Directors
- Joe Padilla President
- Victor Barrios Treasure
- Marevna Singer Secretary
- James R. Marín Ed.D Member
- Integrity: We uphold an honest approach supported by our strong work ethic and trust.
- Diversity: We understand and embrace beliefs, values, norms, and behaviors of our culturally diverse society.
- Excellence: We pride ourselves with commitment to your family and the quality of our programs and services.
- Impact: We strive to make a long lasting impact in our community.
Our goals are your goals. What we expect from this course is:
- Your children’s well being and academic development.
- Promoting good habits in families.
- Knowing the road to success.
- Getting to know the school system.
- Preparing your children for college.
- Knowing the necessary abilities for the twenty-first century.