The Facilitator is the one who promotes and motivates learning through an active attitude of the parent and encourages their participation in the teaching-learning process. In this sense, the facilitator must take into account cultural diversity and different social realities, valuing differences and enriching the instruction from them. The attitude and motivation that the facilitator has with the parents is the hallmark of the program.
- Parent (Father or Mother preferably).
- Working experience with adult groups.
- Knowledge of the school system.
- Knowledge of andragogic techniques.
- Experience in technology management, have a laptop and a telephone.
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Ease of speech.