Parent Engagement Academy will recruit parents by phone, in the parent’s and their familiy’s language. The Coordinator will supervise the logistics of the program starting from the orientation, the weekly training sessions and culminating in a graduation ceremony with diplomas given to parents who attended three or more sessions. This training is designed to help parents get involved in their children’s social, emotional and educational well-being and help them be successful in school.
- To enjoy making phone calls and having brief conversations with the parents.
- To have a landline or mobile.
- To have enough time to make phone calls at different times of day to contact a greater number of parents.
- To know how to read and write.
- To have ease to speech.
- To be a parent (Preferably).